1. Boscia SPF 15 Restorative Day Moisture Cream – It is not very often you find such a quality product with such exceptional SPF moisturizer reviews without crossing the $50 mark. While offering protection, Boscia SPF 15 Restorative Day Moisture Cream also diminishes the appearance of dullness, fine lines and uneven skin tone.
2. Dior Capture Totale SPF 35 UV Protect – Here is an SPF moisturizer with a pretty high rating. It is oil-free, fast absorbing and delivers a powerful defense. Dior Capture Totale SPF 35 UV Protect is infused with aminolumine to provide your skin with a gorgeous complexion and radiant quality.
3. Juice Beauty Mineral Sheer Moisturizer SPF 30 – This product contains certified organic pomegranate and white grape juices, antioxidants and plenty of vitamins. Juice Beauty Mineral Sheer Moisturizer SPF 30 provides sheer coverage so you don’t feel weighed down while offering maximum moisture and total protection. It is completely chemical-free.
4. Korres 24-Hour Moisturizer Wild Rose SPF 6 – Here’s a multifunctional product that is mild enough to be worn around the clock to prevent against brown spots that are caused from damage. Korres 24-Hour Moisturizer Wild Rose SPF 6 contains no chemicals. It is light, yet rich and has whitening wild rose oil as a key ingredient.
5. Philosophy SPF 20 When Hope is Not Enough – Here is a product with really fabulous SPF moisturizer reviews. It protects against UVA or UVB rays while reversing the signs of aging. Philosophy SPF 20 When Hope is Not Enough is ideal for anyone who lives in an extremely sunny climate or a city with thick pollution.
6. Bobbi Brown Moisturizing Balm Extra SPF 25 – This double-duty balm is made from shea butter, glycerin, water and borage oil to replenish moisture that is lost daily. Bobbi Brown Moisturizing Balm Extra SPF 25 is a special blend of chamomile and angelica oils as well as rare carrot extract that reduces those fine lines and wrinkles.
7. Guerlain SPF 15 Success Future Day Care – Containing anti-aging ingredients and costing a pretty penny, this moisturizer firms your skin while minimizing wrinkles. Guerlain SPF 15 Success Future Day Care is an unbelievably silky soft treatment that contains amber extract that produces new collagen by stimulating your skin.
8. GoClear Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 15 – This oil-free, fast absorbing sunscreen is moderately priced and contains complexion and enhancing botanical, providing an all day matte finish. GoClean moisturizing sunscreen SPF 15 is suited for blemish-prone skin as it reduces the appearance of large pores. It contains absolutely no sulfates, parabens, synthetic dyes or fragrances, phthalates or petrochemicals.
9. Boscia SPF 15 Oil-Free Daily Hydration – Here is another phenomenal, super lightweight product that refines pores, controls shine and provides continuous moisture while protecting from the sun. Boscia SPF 15 Oil-Free Daily Hydration contains no chemicals and it is preservative-free so it is suitable for all skin types.
10. Ole Henriksen Skin Insulator SPF 15 – This product receives outstanding moisturizer with SPF reviews due to the way that it insulates your skin to protect against sun, wind and cold weather. Ole Henriksen Skin Insulator SPF 15 is designed for very dry skin, providing calming rich moisture.
Author: Tod Woodward.
Here is a great resource on tinted moisturizer with SPF [http://www.moisturiserreview.com/tinted-moisturizer-with-spf/]