“The bridal skin care regime should start at least a month in advance, especially if a person is plagued by pimples or undergoing extreme skin conditions like skin flakes.”
One of the top beauty priorities for your big day comprises gorgeous skin. Start loving your skin and go for luxurious spa treatments. If you aim for a flawless complexion, make sure you go for advance facials.
Nectar honey stream wrap: The goodness of honey with sea salts to exfoliate and nourish your skin.
Rope massage: Relax, unwind and rejuvenate with this treatment. This restorative pre-wedding pampering is a must for every bride to be.
Pointers for Bridal Preparation:
- Finalise your wedding dress least two months in advance.
- Start thinking about the kind of look you wish to achieve.
- Fix up meetings with make-up artists unless you wish to do it yourself.
- Invest in some stable beauty products that will last you through the wedding.
- Browse through magazines for hairstyle inspirations.
- Don’t forget to treat your locks with deep conditioning and shine therapies.
Hair care Tips
- If you are planning on cutting your hair before the wedding, then make sure you do so at least a week before your functions start so that you get used to the new look.
- Don’t try something drastic right before wedding.
- Use mild shampoo or conditioner which will better the quality of your hair.
- Relax and get protein treatment for your hair.
- If your outfit is otherwise loud, stay away from reds in your hair. Try to stay on the brown, chocolate, or honey side.
Hair Styles Tips:
- Loose up-dos look nice and soft for functions.
- Leaving hair open with an out curl blow-dry is also a great option.
- Tonging always works great.
- If you have short hair, then you can either leave it loose or go for the traditional look with hair accessories.
- Do not throw glitter and jewels all over the hair. You might end up looking like a Christmas tree.
Remember your wedding day is not the right day to try out new looks unless you want your groom to not recognize you at the altar! It’s your wedding so obviously you”ll be smiling throughout the functions. You can either go for the teeth whitening sessions or make sure that your toothpaste is a good stain remover.
Make – up basics:
- Keep in mind the formality and the time of the event before you select your make-up.
- Make-up should compliment your skin colour. While bronze looks best in on dark skin.
- Choose an oil-free liquid foundation to avoid meltdown during the wedding.
- Go for voluminous waterproof mascaras that have lash-enhancing benefits a well.
- Give your nails a splash of colour with tropical aqua nail colours.
A call for all winter brides! If you wish to not only look radiant, but also soothe away pre-wedding jitters, try facials that de-stress your your skin and make it glow long beyond the honeymoon. It is always advisable to consult your specialist for facials that suit your skin type. Opt for organic facials that are safe to be applied on most skin types.
Use a treatment mask every week to hydrate and nourish your skin. Try the seaweed clay mask to draw out impurities from the pores and rebalance the complexion. Treat your skin gently. Apply some lemon juice and raw milk on your face which acts as an astrigent. Do it every night before going off to sleep, atleast thrice in week and you will see your complexion radiant. Get the habits of cleansing, toning and moisturising every morning and night. Exercise or yoga is best best medicine for glowing skin and for unwanted wrinkles. If you’re looking forward to flaunting a flawless and radiant complexion, you have to improve your skin health. Drink plenty of water that too warm it guarantees the glow Eat super foods like berries and avocados which is rich in Vitamin E you will never face problem such as acne and other blemishes like black heads.